Great Valley Berry Patch
Our 2020 season has come to an end. Many thanks to all of our customers for the support and patience with this interesting year. We hope to see you all again next June!
- No personal picking containers. We will provide quart baskets at no additional cost. Sales will be by count, not weight, to make checkout more efficient.
- Masks: Staff will be wearing masks for your safety. Please wear masks for their safety at check-in and check-out, as well as anytime you are unable to maintain social distancing.
- Social distancing: Customers must practice social distancing. If you are picking together in a group, please remain together in the fields. Children should remain with the group at all times.
- Health: If you are not feeling well or have come into contact with a Covid positive person, please stay home.
- Fruit Stand: The interior of the fruit stand building will be open only to staff for now. Check-in and check-out stations will be clearly marked and are placed in the front doorways.
- Bakery: No baked goods or jams will be available for purchase at this time.
- Hand washing stations: We have added additional hand washing stations around the farm. Please wash your hands before and after picking.
- Sanitation: We have established sanitation procedures for frequently touched spaces. Disinfectant and paper towels will be available to wipe down wagons and carrying trays.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed for the safety of our customers and staff.
We are a family owned and operated farm in the heart of Cattaraugus County. Established in 1996 by Keith and Nadyne Litchfield, we have expanded from just strawberries (though that is still our main focus). The farm now grows sweet corn, raspberries, blueberries and provides a variety of other fruits and vegetables.
Remember to stop by the stand or call to find out what we have available that week.
5608 Humphrey Road
Great Valley, NY 14741
Email us: [email protected]